Roland DG - Modela MDX-50
The Roland Modela MDX-50 benchtop CNC mill combines precise, automated 3D milling and unmatched ease-of-use. An ideal solution for short-runs and prototypes, the MDX-50 reduces operation time and simplifies production so users of all abilities can mill functional parts with incredible quality on a wide range of materials.
Roland MDX-50 product videos
- Advanced drive system supports dimensional stability
- Large machining area plus enhanced machine rigidity and drive mechanics
- Optional Rotary Axis with self-centering headstock and tailstock workpiece clamps
- Simple-to-load tools and automatic machine calibration
- Requires no special electrical set-up and needs no additional air compressor
- Multi color-coded LED status light notifications and email notifications inform users of machine status
- Built-in debris collection drawer with rail guided safety door for safe and clean production
- Ideal for use in studio and educational environments
Read more here (PDF file).
See this page for list of system requirements and compatibility.